Dec 13, 2008

Our Holiday

So, I had to make a pit stop one day while riding my bike. I was at a small village house restaurant (my term for someone that has a house, and on the first floor outside, they have a small kitchen and dining area) , walked through their first floor to the back of their home and found the bathroom...with their pet pig watching me go...(the bathroom is on the right, pic is a bit dark).


Thanksgiving!
We did have thanksgiving, my favorite holiday.
Lots of food. No whole turkey, but turkey legs and duck and chicken...all the other goodies as well.






Even homemade pumpkin pie.










My interview. Reporter and interpreter. Yes, its that small and slow town, that they wanted to interview the foreigner, and put it in the local paper.
P.S. I didn't read the interview.