Nov 8, 2008

On the way to the dam

Traveling through the countryside as in the above post, I sometimes hop on the road for quicker travel. This last time, for some odd reason, I kept getting challenged to race.
As I was riding, I came along side a guy probably in his 40's, and rode with him for a few seconds, and then sped off. About a minute later he had caught up with me, and was laughing and saying something ( i obviously couldnt understand). So I determined it was a race. China Vs. USA. I took it seriously. I cranked up the high gears and left him in the dust.
BUT...

Literally a few minutes later, a second challenger...
This little girl...No Kidding!
I had passed them earlier. I had slowed for a moment, and she came hauling Arse behind me...
Again, laughing and mocking me as she and her mom and sibling zoomed by me.
BUT...lets just say that the score was 2-0 in favor of the USA.


And then these guys wanted some.






Apparently this guy was their leader.






Look at him mad dog me!
BTW...notice that the 1 Child policy isnt in effect out here.

No comments: