Oct 19, 2008

The Temple Visit

Up the hills, through the mud and in the rain, I trudge on toward the temple on the mount. All the while, not realizing my brakes barely worked...making the day, specifically the downhill more interesting than usual (but i made it in one piece).



The views from half way up the mount to the temple.

After taking a few pics of the gods, I got hit up for a donation. I did my duty, and when on to find the temple. Quite nice little temple, lots of older ladies eating(maybe the nuns), offering me some food, and yelling at me a little bit (I took a pic or two of inside the temple, which I sorta figured out I wasnt supposed to do). So after a couple times getting scolded, it dawned on me that that was the problem. So away with the camera, and bit of glancing around, and I was off.

Below is a brief look at some of the statues and relics in the temple.
























No comments: