Sep 2, 2008

Where is the Moving Truck?

So...I have had to purchase many basic amenities for my living quarters.
And one thing that has been troubling me is the lack of "cushiony" chairs and couches.
Much furniture is either made of wood, or is just plain uncomfortable.
So after searching the countless stores I found a decent couch.
Things that I desire for my comforts, from what I am used to are sometimes hard to come by. For example, I could not find a pair of size 10 bball shoes in the whole city. This goes for clothes as well.
So the guy in the store picked up the couch and started to carry it downstairs. I assumed we were going to load it up on the truck for delivery (since i live a 1-2 km away, up a hill). I set off to purchase something and told him I would meet him at my place (sort of, since i cant communicate with anyone!).

This was his delivery truck...


He got angry when i hopped on the top of his cargo...


Sometimes, things are just done differently.
I kept seeing corn layed out all over town. "What are they doing"? I kept thinking.
Is it for the ducks...the gods, some other thing???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe just drying it out then easily sweep it back up....or they really have a lot of respect for the birds....